Our client, a cleaning services company is looking for an Account Manager:
- Implement the sales strategy developed by the Management to reach targets, goals, upselling, renewals, and profitability.
- Responsible of a minimum of 5 sales visit per day in addition to other follow up tasks related to the accounts and reporting.
- Identify business opportunities by prospecting the market.
- Plan and manage the business portfolio according to agreed sales target and market development strategies.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
- Represent the company in external meetings.
- Educate customers on the Product and Services of the company, trainings and reporting to customers.
- Develop, design and participate in all sales and marketing activities of the company.
- Responsible of all correspondences and follow up between customers, technical department and accounting and delivery of goods.
- Updating all relevant info on CRM regarding, visits, follow ups, offers, discounts, renewals, client data, history, updates, etc…
- Responsible of collection and follow up over receivables.
- Bachelor’s Degree in: food safety, chemistry, bio-chemistry, Entomology, Food Science.
- 2-4 years of experience in Sales and Marketing/B2B selling in relevant markets.
- English Proficiency.
- Computer Proficiency: Microsoft Office and Internet Browsing.
- Ability to forecast and to plan on short and medium terms.
Salary is Negotiable
|Job ID|| |
|Company Type|| |
Cleaning Pest Control
|Job type|| |
|Open position|| |
Account Executive / Account Manager Biochemist Sales Manager/Supervisor/Area/Regional
|Job Title|| |
Cleaning Services Account Manager
Biochemistry Chemistry Food Technology/Food Science
|Experience Level|| |
2 to 5