- Bachelor’s degree in Actuarial Science.
- 7-9 years of non-life actuarial experience – mainly in Motor and Property insurance.
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
- Excellent research and analytical ability.
- Attention to detail.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
To guide a team of Junior actuaries in the reporting activities and undertake the duties mentioned hereunder:
- Prepare Actuarial report and recommendations to clients based on their data summaries, trend analysis in respect of their existing portfolios.
- Articulate the Actuarial rationale behind the actuarial recommendations to clients either in writing or during client meetings.
- Provide actuarial analysis for pricing and risk assessment selections including trend data analysis.
- Provide actuarial advices on the overall motor portfolios underwriting and claims trend.
- Design and develop new products and produce underwriting procedures and risk selection guidelines to insurers.
- Provide insurance companies a breakdown analysis of the development of their existing insurance portfolios.
- Profit testing and monitoring of existing and new insurance products.
- Produce an annual report about the adequacy of the technical reserves of the Insurance companies.
- Perform rate revision every six months, per product and class of coverage mainly for Motor, Property and Health business.
- Produce a quarterly Loss Performance Report for Insurers with exhibits showing the portfolio performance and highlighting major KPIs.
- Lead and deliver presentations communications to clients, prospects or industry seminars that will promote the company’s service and operations.