Our client, a multinational company working in the Cyber Security technology, is looking for a Cyber Security Business Development Manager to join the team:
- Sell technical services, consulting services and security products such as Incident Response, EDR, Penetration Testing and Cyber Risk Assessments.
- Manage business development with existing clients and generate new business.
- Manage solution transition from sale to service
- Help contribute to team targets
- University Degree in Computer and Communications Engineering or Cyber Security related field. MBA is a plus.
- 6+ years proven experience selling technical services such as SOC, Incident Response and consulting services, Incident Response retainers etc.
- Knowledge of the MENA and GCC markets provides a competitive advantage.
- Recent experience in business development and strong sales numbers
- Able to grow a successful team and make a success out of the opportunity
- Able to back up sales numbers and be a credible sales professional
- Ability to grow and manage a sales team
- High level of knowledge to work with a variety of different clients
- Communication and verbal skills are key for this position
- Have an entrepreneurial forward-thinking approach to selling and helping expand the business
- Excellent presentation skills
Lebanon + ability to travel to clients sites
Salary is negotiable
|Job ID|| |
|Company Type|| |
Internet / E-Commerce ISP Security Telecommunication
|Job type|| |
|Open position|| |
Business Development Computer & Communication Engineer CRM/Client Relationship Manager Cybersecurity Manager Sales Manager/Supervisor/Area/Regional
|Job Title|| |
Cyber Security Business Development Manager
Business Computer Communication Engineering Computer Engineering Computer Science
Bachelor’s Degree Master's Degree
|Experience Level|| |