View all 95 Jobs
Job vacancy Sales Manager
View all 95 Jobs
Our client, a highly reputable media company in association with one of the top universities in the USA is searching for a Sales Manager ,
– Sunday to Thursday
– 09:00 am – 06:00 pm
Salary Package of 800 – 1200 Fresh US Dollars + Sales Incentive Scheme
– Bachelor degree (MBA or Masters degree is a plus)
– 3+ years experience in sales, with proven accomplishments
– UAE and KSA market knowledge and key accounts experience is a plus
– Fluency in English is a must, written and spoken.
– Arabic is a plus, to talk to Arabic speaking-clients.
– Mid-Career level
– Track record in B2B selling: B2B selling, reports, sponsored articles, sponsored reports, digital media and content
– Digital savvy who can comfortably communicate with leads through automation.
– Ability to use CRM
– Extensive experience of working with marketing and communications directors, C-level executives and decision makers in the GCC region.
– Prefered industries: Media, digital media, events and advertising, custom content solutions.
– Remote attendance, no need for travel
– Selling sponsored reports
– Report to a Senior Manager at the company
– Negotiate terms of agreements and close sales
– Utilize telephone solicitation, electronic and written correspondence and face-to-face (Zoom) meetings as tools in order to reach and exceed the budgeted target
– Research and develop a list of potential clients
– Develop and maintain relationships with existing and potential clients
– Keep precise records of conversations with all clients, meeting minutes, calls and record in CRM system
– Activate new clients
– Prepare sales presentations and proposals for customers
|Job ID|| |
|Company Type|| |
|Open position|| |
|Job Title|| |
|Experience Level|| |
|Working Days|| |
|Working Hours|| |
09:00 am to 06:00 pm
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs