Our Client is one of the top-notch busiest private hospitals in Dubai, UAE seeking a Physical Therapist to assume responsibility and accountability for physiotherapy care to individuals or group of patients to restore function, prevent disability following disease, injury or loss of body part, and help patients reach maximum performance levels. Educate patients regarding physiotherapy techniques.Duties and ResponsibilitiesPlan physiotherapy care involving physical exercise, massage, heat, water, etc. according to the set standards as to maintain professional standards for quality of patients’ care.Utilize various mechanical and electrical equipment, and prosthetic and orthotic devices.Demonstrate clinical competence by consistently evaluating the effectiveness of the care delivered by self and establish priorities for care based on the doctor’s referral and/or the patient needs recognizing the availability of resources of time, personnel, equipment and supplies.Provide particular expertise in the assessment and treatment of acute and chronic pain and musculoskeletal disorders (In-patients and Out-patients).Coordinate the long term rehabilitation process for patient with spinal cord injuries, brain cancer, stroke or other neurological disorders (In-patients and Out-patients).Provide particular expertise in performing therapeutic techniques such as heat and cold therapy using physiotherapy machines (SWD, Traction, etc.) therapeutic exercise, therapeutic massage and physical therapy.Document care planned and delivered in accordance with the acceptable international standards, HMG Policy and Physiotherapy documentation policy and maintain confidentiality of patient and personnel data and evaluate, record and report on patient progress.Demonstrate ethical and appropriate behavior for a clinical environment to include, but not limited to, the preservation of patient’s rights, dignity and privacy.Ensure compliance with quality standards laid down by such by JCIA and seek to support and achieve accreditation if required to do so by HMG.Assist with Quality improvement in the department and as part of the team and on-going search for excellence.Report any occurrence not consistent with the operation of HMG and its standards of services for patient, families, visitors and staff and/or any situation which places any person at risk of injury or other harm.Consider issues of safety, cost and clinical effectiveness when planning and delivering care and ensure a clean and safe environment for the delivery of patient care by regular checking of work area and equipment, reporting defects to the appropriate department.Contribute to the supplies management in the department to ensure that stock is used in the most effective way.Strive for “best practices” within own area of work and identify potential possibilities for process and service improvements.Perform other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realms of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities.Working Condition
- Working Hours: 48 Hours / Week
- Working Days: 6 Days / Week
- Shifts: Straight Rotating Shifts.
- Contract Period 3 Years Renewable
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Single Contract
Salary and Benefits
- Professional Qualification: A Bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited institute/college/university
- Clinical Experience: A minimum of two (2) years of work experience as a Physical Therapist.
- Professional License: A current license/registration to practice as a Physical Therapist
- English Proficiency Test : Required if the graduate’s education was not taught in English.
- TOEFL – a minimum score of 550; or IELTS – a minimum band of 6.0 or equivalent.
- Licensing Exam: Required
- Gross Salary: 8,000 AED to 13,000 AED (Varies based on qualifications and years of experience)
- Service award, 21 Days per Year
- Air Tickets Once per year
- Healthcare Insurance
- Vacation 30 Days per Year
- Holidays 10 Days per Year
- Fluent in Arabic and English
- Age not to exceed 45 years old