View all 16 Jobs
Job vacancy General Surgery Consultant (Jeddah)
View all 16 Jobs
General Surgery Consultant (Jeddah)
Our Client is one of the top-notch busiest private hospitals in Jeddah, KSA seeking General Surgery Consultant to join their Team and provide their patient with the best consultant.
- Working Hours: 45 Hours / Week
- Working Days: 5 Days / Week
- Shifts: Straight Shifts, Morning and/or Afternoon Shifts
- Contract Period 1 Year Renewable
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Family Contract: Candidate, Wife or Husband and 2 Kids
- On Call Duties: Divided per the number of Consultants
Minimum Qualifications Requirements listed below.
- Australia: Fellowship of Royal Australian College of Physicians
- Ireland: Certificate of Satisfactory Completion Specialist Training (CSCST)
- France: DES or DESC
- Saudi: Saudi Specialization Issued from Saudi Council of medical Specialties.
- Canada: Specialization Certificate from Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC).
- United Kingdom: Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training (CCST).
- Or Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT).
- United States: American Board Certification Recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialties
- France: DIS “Needs 5 years post specialization is required for consultant”
- Argentina: Specialization Certificate issued bythe Ministerio de Desarrollo Social y Salud.
- Jordan: Jordanian Board
- Spain: Título de Especialista (Professional qualification of a Specialist) Issued by the Spanish Ministry of Education and Culture
- Germany: fachärztliche Anerkennung/urkunde
- Italy: Diploma of specialized doctor granted by a rector of an Italian university
- Pakistan: Fellowship of College of Physicians and Surgeons in Pakistan (FCPS)
- Portugal: Professional award of Specialist issued by the Ordem dos Medicos
- Brazil: Título de Especialista
- Tunisia: Certificate of a specialist doctor issued by the Ministry of Public Health
- South Africa: Fellowship of the Colleges of Medicine of South Africa
- Algeria: Diploma of Higher Medical Studies from the Ministry of Higher Education
- Sudan: Clinical Doctorate
- Iraq: Iraqi Board
- Oman: Certificate of Competence issued by the Omani Council Medical specialties
- South Korea: Korean Certificate of Specialization issued by Ministry of health and Welfare in Korea
- Kuwait: The Kuwaiti Board of the Kuwait Institute of Medical Specialties.
- Lebanon: Certificate of Specialization issued from, university of Lebanon, Beirut American University, Beirut Arab University or The Makassed Charity Hospital.
- Libya: Certificate of Medical Specialties Council
- Malaysia: Clinical Master degree with minimum 4 years of clinical training
- Arab Council of Medical Specialties: Arab Board
- Egypt: MD or Egyptian fellowship
- Nigeria: Fellowship of the West African College of Physicians/Surgeons. National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria
- India: Doctor of medicine (MD) followed by Doctorate of medicine (DM); Master of surgery (MS) Followed by master of Chirurgery (MCh) Or Diploma in National Board
- Hong Kong: Specialist training from recognized post-graduate training program in Hong Kong And fellowship of Hong Kong Academy of Medicine (HKAM)
- Japan: Clinical PhD with at Least 4 years of clinical training.
- Greece: Certificate of medical specialization awarded by Greek region of medical specialization.
- Netherlands: A Bewijis van inschrijving in een Specialistenregister.
- A Diploma Medical Specialist Awarded by Registration Committee Medical Specialists Issued by Medical Specialists Registration Commission (MRSC).
- Finland: Certificate of degree of Specialist in medicine awarded by Finnish University
- Croatia: Diploma on specialist training issued by the ministry responsible for health care).
- Austria: Diploma of medical specialist issued by Austrian Medical Association
- Hungary: Hungarian specialist certificate awarded by National Board of Examination Before 28 August 2004 awarded by Hungarian Ministry of Health.
- Norway: spesialistgodkjenning issued by the den norske legeforening
- Poland: (Specialist Diploma) diploma for the title of specialist issued by the Medical Examination Center.
- Czec Republic: A special diploma (Specialist medical degree) awarded by the Czech Ministry of Health
- Denmark: Certificate concerning the title of specialist Issued by the authority of health services
- Sweden: Certificate of the right to use the title of specialist issued by the national Board of Health and Welfare of Sweden.
- Switzerland: French: diplöme de médecin spécialiste; German: diplom als facharzt or Italian: diploma di medico specialist
- Russia: Candidate Sciences with 3 years minimum clinical training
- Belgium: Dutch: a bijzondere beroepstitel van geneesheer specialist; French: titre professionnel particulier de medecin special.
- Any candidate with Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCHS) License as Consultant
- Fluent in English
- Age not to exceed 55 years old
- Native Arabic Speaker
|DESCRIPTION||Monthly / USD||Yearly / USD|
|Tax Free Basic Salary||USD 8,000||USD 96,000|
|Housing Allowance||USD 1,440||USD 17,280|
|Transportation Allowance||USD 1,120||USD 13,440|
|Professional Allowance||USD 1,440||USD 17,280|
|TOTAL SALARY (varies 10% +/-)||USD 12,000||USD 144,000|
|~ Basic Tax Free Salary (Varies 10% +/- based on your Qualifications, Experience Level and Clinical Skills)|
|Bonus from one up to two months basic salaries / Year (Average of One Month)|
|Service award, 15 Days / Year (Provided)|
|Air Tickets Once per year for the Employee and Family (Provided)|
|Health Care Insurance for the Employee and Family (Provided)|
|Vacation 22 Working Days per Year (Provided)|
|Public Holidays 9 Days per Year (Provided)|
|Professional Leave 7 Days each 2 Years (Provided)|
|* This Position is subject to periodic review and may be changed at any time in consultation with the employee.|
|* Only eligible applicants who have been shortlisted will be contacted for interview and will be kept informed.|
|* We receive a large amount of highly qualified and experienced applicants making competition for each advertised position very tough. Not everyone can be selected for a position.|
|* If you applied to this position earlier and weren’t contacted by the agency that means your CV is either under review or not shortlisted.|
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs