View all 16 Jobs
Job vacancy Endodontics Consultant (Jeddah)
View all 16 Jobs
Endodontics Consultant (Jeddah)
Our Client is one of the top-notch busiest private hospitals in Jeddah, KSA seeking an Endodontics consultant to join their Team and provide their patient with the best consultant.
- Working Hours: 45 Hours / Week
- Working Days: 5 Days / Week
- Shifts: Straight Shifts, Morning and/or Afternoon Shifts
- Contract Period 1 Year Renewable
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Family Contract: Candidate, Wife or Husband and 2 Kids
- On Call Duties: Divided per the number of Consultants
Minimum Qualifications Requirements listed below.
Option 1: (Not Less Than 3 years of Independent Experience Post Training for all degrees listed in option 1)
Fellowship of the Royal Australian College of Dental Surgeons (FRACDS).
Certificate of Completion Specialist Training(CCST) from the Irish Committee for specialist training in dentistry, and registration with the Dental Council for non-Saudi.
1. Saudi Specialty Certificate issued by the Saudi Commission of Health Specialties.
2. Fellowship of Saudi universities in general specialties, provided that the Saudi Specialty Certificate exam is passed firstly.
1. Fellowship of the Royal college of dentists of Canada
2. PhD. in dentistry with accredited clinical training (professional evaluation required) *
1. Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training (CCST) And Inclusion in the Specialist Registry of the General Dental Council for non-Saudi.
2. PhD in dentistry with accredited clinical training (professional evaluation required) *
1. American Board Certification recognized by the American Dental Association (www.ada.org).
2. PhD in dentistry with accredited clinical training but without the appropriate board certification (professional evaluation required) *
Option 2: (Not Less than 5 years of independent experience post training for all degrees states in option 2)
Jordanian Board issued by the Jordanian Medical Board with certificate of completion training issued from outside Jordan and the countries of the First Category.
Membership of the Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgeons based on accredited clinical training followed by 2 years of experience.
Fachzahnarztliche ananerkennung issued by Landeszahnarztekammern.
Fellowship of the College of Physicians and Surgeons.
Specialization certificate by a Belgian university in Orthodontics and Periodontics.
Certificate of Specialist Physician issued by the Ministry of Public Health.
1. Specialist Certificate in Maxillofacial Oral Surgery issued by the State Board of Health, With a course duration of five years.
2. Specialist Certificate in Orthodontics issued by the State Board of Health, with a course duration of three years.
Clinical DM Certificate issued by the Sudan Medical Specialization Board.
Certificate issued by the Swedish Board of National Health and Welfare (Training program must be conducted in Sweden).
DM in Dentistry provided that a clinical training approved by the Commission is attached.
Kandidat Nauk with 3 years minimum clinical training.
Diplôme Interuniversitaire de Spécialité (DIS) (Interuniversity Diploma of Dental specialty).
Specialist Certificate in Orthodontics or Oral Surgery.
Korean specialty certificate issued by the Ministry of Health and Welfare.
Lebanese specialization certificate issued by the Lebanese University, the American University, and AlMakasid Islamic Lebanese Charity Society Hospital.
Arab Board of Medical Specialization
Arab Board Certificate (if the certificate of completion training is issued by the official authority in one of the First Category countries).
Any of the following:
1. PhD in general dentistry specialties
2. Egyptian Fellowship issued by the Ministry of Health and Population.
Any of the following certificates issued from the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh:
1. Membership in Orthodontics (MORTH)
2. Membership in Restorative Dentistry (MRD)
3. Membership in Paedtric Dentistry (MPaed Dent), and
evidence of acceptable clinical training in a recognized center of at least 2-year duration plus 2 years' experience.
Specialization Certificate issued by the Specialist Registration Board (SRC) in :
Orthodontics: Getuigschrift van erkenningenisschrijving als orthodontis in het specialistenregister
Oral and Maxillo-Facial Surgery: Getuigschrift van erkenning en isschrijving als Kaakchirurg in het specialistenregister.
- Fluent in English
- Age not to exceed 55 years old
- Native Arabic Speaker
|DESCRIPTION||Monthly / USD||Yearly / USD|
|Tax Free Basic Salary||USD 3,733||USD 44,800|
|Housing Allowance||USD 1,333||USD 16,000|
|Transportation Allowance||USD 267||USD 3,200|
|TOTAL SALARY (20% +/-)||USD 5,333||USD 64,000|
|~ Basic Tax Free Salary (Varies 20% +/- based on your Qualifications, Experience Level and Clinical Skills)|
|Bonus from one up to two months basic salaries / Year (Average of One Month)|
|Service award, 15 Days / Year (Provided)|
|Air Tickets Once per year for the Employee and Family (Provided)|
|Health Care Insurance for the Employee and Family (Provided)|
|Vacation 30 Days per Year (Provided)|
|Public Holidays 9 Days per Year (Provided)|
|Professional Leave 7 Days each 2 Years (Provided)|
|* This Position is subject to periodic review and may be changed at any time in consultation with the employee.|
|* Only eligible applicants who have been shortlisted will be contacted for interview and will be kept informed.|
|* We receive a large amount of highly qualified and experienced applicants making competition for each advertised position very tough. Not everyone can be selected for a position.|
|* If you applied to this position earlier and weren’t contacted by the agency that means your CV is either under review or not shortlisted.|
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs