Our client a multinational retail company is looking for a Sales Expert:
- Provide leadership, direction and development to all aspects of indirect distribution and sales channels
- Coach and train the staff
- Develop and present sales and stock reports
- Understand the customer care process so as to equip the consumer with the relevant knowledge and contact people when they require assistance post purchase.
- Understand the warranty and subscription policies so as to best inform the consumer.
- Raise bottom-up feedback from the team to improve current ways of working, gain efficiencies and maximize deliverables, sharing these with the Area Head and other stakeholders.
- Define Sales Experts objectives and identify their strengths and weaknesses so that specific coaching or training can be delivered.
- Flexible working hours (A total of 9 hours between AM & PM Shifts)
- Flexible working days (Weekdays & weekends)
- Great leadership
- Passionate and warm character
- Engaging personality
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Service/customer orientated
- Strong Negotiation and influencing skills
- Good time management
- Technical reporting skills
- Coaching skills
- Learning on the fly
- A great Listener
- Problem Solving
- 3 years of experience in retail, hospitality, FMCG, F&B, customer service.
- University or College degree
- Fluency in Arabic & English (English mandatory)
Paid part in fresh dollars and part in Lollars
|Job ID|| |
|Company Type|| |
FMCG Hospitality / Travel &Tourism Restaurant / F&B Retail / Wholesale
|Job type|| |
|Open position|| |
Client Services Sales Training /Development
|Job Title|| |
Bachelor’s Degree Technical Diploma
|Experience Level|| |