4F.E.S.T. is a leading specialist company providing a full range of services. From conceptual design to production and installation, 4F.E.S. T has everything for your interior and exterior signage’s, wide format printing, trade shows and interior fit-outs needs.
4FEST is looking for a creative graphic designer.
I. Gender Preference: Any
II. Location: Ashrafieh
III. Qualification: Diploma, Advanced/Higher Diploma, Professional Degree, other Bachelor Degree
IV. Work Experience The ideal candidate should have at least 1 years of experience working as a creative visualizer, graphic designer.In depth knowledge of Adobe creative tools (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop, etc.) is required. Familiarity with digital conveyance and a comprehensive knowledge of graphic design principles and production methods are also needed.
The following items must be included/attached to your online application (PDF preferred):
Portfolio: Attach a PDF portfolio
If Interested, please share your attachments at email@example.com with below-mentioned details:
1. Current salary –
2. Expected Salary –
3. Notice period –
Job Offer Graphice Designer in Beirut
Job TitleGraphice Designer
- Work Experience The ideal candidate should have at least 1 years of experience working as a creative visualizer, graphic designer.In depth knowledge of Adobe creative tools (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop, etc.) is required. Familiarity with a digital conveyance and a comprehensive knowledge of graphic design principles and production methods are also needed.
- Graphic Design Skills, Layout Skills, Creative Services, Customer Focus, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Desktop Publishing Tools, Acute Vision, Handles Rejection
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- interesting and challenging work.
- Working on MENA region projects.
- Provide updated job resources.
- CNSS after 3 months.
Mar Mikhayel District , Al Nahr Street , IL Risveglio Bldg , 7th floor, Beirut
Browse All Jobs