HR & Admin. Manager, Bank Credit Unit Manager, Bank Branch manager
I am looking for a job in Management were I can utilize my exp. & skills to drive business successfully to achieve planned goals.
- 2008 - 2013GEC Engineering & Contr. Multinational Co. (Foundation drilling works onshore & offshore), Saudi ArabiaAdmin. & HR ManagerGround Engineering & Contr. (Multi National Co.)
2- Saudi Arabia (Sep. 2008 - Oct. 2013)
Position: Administration & HR Manager - (Managed up to 100p)
* Keep abreast with development in local business environment & report to G.M.
* *HR management, recruitment, coaching, compensation & benefits, health, safety,
hiring personnel & equipment in terms of under- subcontract, allocating
resources to projects in collaboration with sites management, conduct interviews,
prepare periodical assessment of office & sites personnel performance and
*Follow up of legal issues related to personnel. Assist in projects budgeting, review & approve monthly payroll, invoices, employees and equipment insurance papers.
*Projects management and logistic services including project output, providing
needed equipment, facilities and resources.
*Procurement Management: Review all kind of received quotations, equipment
import documents, all offices, sites & accommodation assets needed, make
decision in terms of quality, price & maintenance presented to GM for final
*Assets Management covering procurement, cost, labeling, life & maintenance.
* Translation of contracts & other related documents to facilitate work process.
* Held regular meetings to motivate office & sites personnel to work at their
highest level to meet projects project terms and closing time.
* Secure good & favorable communication with clients, suppliers, official and
private entities to facilitate work progress and arrange for various events.
- 1988 - 2004Bank Al Madina sal. LebanonCredit Unit & Branch ManagerBank Al Madina sal Lebanon (1988 – 2004)
Position: Manager (Managed up to 20 personnel in one unit)
(Duties but not limited to)
2.1- Corporate Credit Unit Manager: Managed corporate credit clients
relationship and accounts, risks, guarantees, and ensured compliance
with bank policy.
2.2- Internal Audit & Control Manager: Follow up of branches daily
operations, personnel performance, compliance with bank policy.
2.3- Branches Directorate Unit: Helped in follow up branches progress,
increasing funds, monitoring expenses, application of interests and
seasonal commissions, checks movement and returned ones, reviewing
updated credit files & guarantees, also shared with branches managers
meetings to solve problems and impose spirit of competition to provide
best bank services and to promote bank products.
2.4- Branch Manager: Managed all branch activities and operations from
elicit new clients trust, increase branch funds, place healthy credit
files, and promote bank products.
- 1997 - 2001Saint Joseph University Beirut - LebanonDiploma in Specialized Banking Studies
- Sex: Male
- Marital Status: Married
- Nationality: Lebanese
- Date of Birth: 1958
This information is visible only for registered users.