I would like to express my interest to continue my career with a new organization where my educational background, work experience and my traits can be utilized to assure maximum productivity. I would like to be considered for position related to finance (the Budgeting and planning, Financial Manager, Project Associate, Financial Administration, Financing projects, Lead National Consultant, Cost Control), Management, Business Development Officer.
- 2016 - 2016(Basmeh and Zeitooneh – NGO)Country Finance ManagerFinancial
• Assists in the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to financial management, budget, accounting, and/or payroll.
• Prepares various financial statements, projects budget and reports.
• Directs the installation and maintenance of accounting records to show receipts and expenditures.
• Directs the maintenance of general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivable, and operating expenses, and insurance records.
• Prepares statements and reports of estimated future costs and revenues.
• Directs internal audits involving review of accounting and administrative controls.
• Reviews financial statements with management personnel.
• Supervises, coordinates and follows up all financial, accounting and budgeting activities of Basmeh-Zeitooneh/ Lebanon.
• Develops project plans; coordinates projects; communicates changes and progress; completes projects on time and budget; manages project team activities.
• Ensures all financial and management controls are complied with and reports any deviations.
• Prepares the Basmeh-Zeitooneh/Lebanon budgets and cash flows according to related policies and procedures.
• Implements the financial / accounting, administration, and Management Information System policies & procedures.
• Manages the annual, operating and programmatic budgets and minimizes negative deviations.
• Prepares periodic forecasts of funding needs and financial reports.
• Prepares periodic and financial reports and forward summaries.
• Maintains the emergency plan in case of seizure or destruction of financial information.
• Develops and prepares financial studies related to cost minimization, revenue enhancement, human resources, and system applications.
• Ensures meeting all requirements of internal and external audits.
• Maintains grant management procedures.
1- Contracts with suppliers.
2- Coordinates with insurance companies, updates, adapts and renews insurance policies.
3- Undertake any other financial and administrative assignments or duties requested by the Chief support service Officer.
- 2015 - 2017Consultancy For many project inside LebanonFinance ManagerBudgeting - Cash Flow (Cash inflow -CIF, Cash Outflow - COF), Process Management (Activities basic Cost - ABC-, Activities Basic Management -ABM-), NPV, IRR, MIRR, WACC.....
- 2014 - 2014(Middle East Company For The Production Of Gas Cylinder – SARL) Basra – BeirutFinancial ControlThe said amount is allocated for establishing a factory of gas cylinder in Iraq and equipping it with software and employees in addition to funding the department of Finance and Administration.
Role and Duties:
To secure the settlement of financial dues for each customer, through sending the invoice by mail to the headquarters of the company located in Beirut; all invoices are paid by a paycheck issued from the bank either in Lebanon or in Iraq, according to each customer.
Bookkeeping and credit control, Managing ledgers, posting invoices, accruals and prepayments Bank reconciliation, posting, cash-flow statements and balancing, Processing invoices, paying creditors, monthly billing of members for contribution, rent and sundry expenses, preparing of budget variance analysis, supporting documentation for external auditors, preparing chambers' quarterly VAT returns; Developing finance policies and procedures within the team, providing support to various contracts, identifying, evaluating and monitoring financial risks by establishing appropriate action plans and communicating to the Operations Board.
- 2013 - 2013(Amel Association International–NGO)Financial ManagerThe capital of this project Tops: $2 million (UNHCR, UNICEF, and UN WOMEN, In addition to amounts granted by donors).
Role and Duties:
- Preparing daily, monthly and quarterly reports
- Organizing Cash Budget (Cash Inflow- CIF- and Cash Outflow - COF)
- Auditing invoices
Developing, implementing and overseeing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) related to finance and administrative, ensuring the financial integrity of the association with regards to control, systems, financial reporting, new business development and fundraising. Training finance assistants on using accounting software (ONYX) to improve accounting management, ensuring standard accounting tasks such as monthly bank reconciliation, expenditure reports are completed, accurate and updated. Supporting program staff in developing budgets and approving budget proposals, representing the organization to donors and approve budget proposals.
- 2011 - 2012Administration - Council of Ministers at Grand Serail – Center Administrative of StatisticFinancial AdministrationEmergency Fiscal Management Reform Implementation Support Project – ESPISP II.
Administration For the National Poverty Targeting Program (NTPTP) Baseline Survey.
- 2009 - 2010UNDP at the Ministry of Interior and Municipalities.Project Financial AccountantThe Capital of this Project Tops $3 Million. This amount is an allocated advance payment for the parliamentary elections approved by the Cabinet, with the cooperation of Banque du Liban (BDL) and Ministry of Finance (MOF).
Role and Duties:
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports;
- Establishing reconciliation between the said report on one hand and MOF and BDL on the other hand;
- Organizing financial dues which should be settled by customers and employees during the polls in 2009 and 2010 according to a contract; Responsible for the accounting, overall bookkeeping, and payroll and compensation for more than 28,000 employees working overall Lebanon during elections in 2010 in addition to monitoring financial sheets / files and updating them whenever needed Preparing invoices to suppliers, developing and maintaining accurate filing system. Full oversight of the ministry day-to-day external and internal accounting and reporting functions.
- 2004 - 2009United Development Company –Financial Accounting.Assist the senior management and the finance and administration director in providing budget projections and evaluations. Organize the accounting department. Ensure conformity to government laws, rules, and regulations. Review and check accounting Reports. Assist in the draft of budget reports. Present written periodic briefs and financial analysis to the GM. Attend relevant meetings with management and follow-up on implementation of the decisions that are made. Perform other related tasks as requested by the GM. Supervise and assess the creation of accounting software for the finance department and a payroll software for the Human Resources Department.
- 2003 - 2003FOUAD KASSAR OrganizationAUDIT AND ACCOUNTING• Presenting to the audit committee and Board of Directors,
• Act as annual external audit liaison. Preparing all accounting documents, audits, balance sheets, etc.
- 2000 - 2002AL HOUDA COMPANYExecutive ACCOUNTING & ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT;
• Formulating and administering the monthly financial close and internal reporting process,
• Creating efficiencies needed to move toward a shorter close period.
• Senior Management and the finance and Administration director In providing budget
• Taking meetings with key investors as necessary on accounting matters
- 2017 - 2020Beirut Arab UniversityDBA : Doctorate in Business Administration
- 2009 - 2012AUL UniversityMBA in Business Administration- Finance
- Ability to work independently and as an effective GOOD TEAM LEADER.
- Ability to work under stress and pressure.
- welcome challenges and learns fast.
- have good time management skills and responsible.
- Encouraged to team new things.
- All kinds of sports, mainly football.
- Sex: Male
- Marital Status: Single
- Religion: Muslim
- Nationality: lebanon
- Date of Birth: 31-3-1979
This information is visible only for registered users.